Enterprise resource planning (ERP) is business process management software that allows an organization to use a system of integrated applications to manage the business and automate many back office functions related to technology, services and human resources. ERP software integrates all facets of an operation, including product planning, development, manufacturing, sales and marketing.
ERP software is considered an enterprise application as it is designed to be used by larger businesses and often requires dedicated teams to customize and analyze the data and to handle upgrades and deployment. In contrast, Small business ERP applications are lightweight business management software solutions, customized for the business industry you work in.
In the absence of an ERP system, a large company may find itself with many software applications that do not talk to each other and do not effectively interface. Tasks that need to interface with one another may involve: manufacturing, logistics, distribution, inventory, shipping, invoicing, accounting, marketing, human resources management and so on. Without the right ERP solution that integrates all of these systems
ERP Software Modules
ERP software typically consists of multiple enterprise software modules that are individually purchased, based on what best meets the specific needs and technical capabilities of the organization. Each ERP module is focused on one area of business processes, such as product development or marketing. A business can use ERP software to manage back-office activities and tasks including the following:
Distribution process management, supply chain management, services knowledge base, configure, prices, improve accuracy of financial data, facilitate better project planning, automate employee life-cycle, standardize critical business procedures, reduce redundant tasks, assess business needs, accounting and financial applications, lower purchasing costs, manage human resources and payroll.
Some of the most common ERP modules include those for product planning, material purchasing, inventory control, distribution, accounting, marketing, finance and HR.
As the ERP methodology has become more popular, software applications have emerged to help business managers implement ERP in to other business activities and may incorporate modules for CRM and business intelligence, presenting it as a single unified package.
Services we offer:
- Reality Software specializes in ERP software development and develops high quality solutions for mid-size and big companies. Since ERP system is pretty complex software that should be deeply integrated in all business processes of an organization, we believe that this is not the place for general mass-market solutions and use individual approach to every project. ERP software developed with us is:
- Powerful - integrates all your business data and processes into one unified system.
- Customized - solution developed exactly for your business, considering all needs of your company.
- Secure - strong protection mechanisms to prevent both insider and outsider theft, such as espionage, abuse or sabotage of the information.
- Reliable - reliable data storage, processing, and backup mechanism to make sure you won't lose your information due to hardware failures.
- Easy-to-use - simple and intuitive interface will not distract you from your work and reduce adaptation costs.